Brandy is a North Carolina Certified Paralegal and has been devoted to the firm since 2004. During this time she has assisted in all aspects of civil litigation in the areas of personal injury and medical malpractice. Brandy is dedicated to the clients from the conception of the relationship until the conclusion of the matter. With her dedication to clients and her impeccable work product, she has contributed to the Firm’s success. She maintains her certification by attending yearly continuing legal education classes.
- Associate Degree, Paralegal (Southwestern Community College)
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration (University of North Carolina at Pembroke)
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Bar Association Paralegal Certificate
- North Carolina Notary Public